Friday, March 14, 2014

Name That Blimp!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Goodyear is launching a new blimp this year and they're looking for a name! The contest is here if you want to take a shot at it. Winner gets the blimp for a day, nine runners up have to settle for a new set of Goodyear tires.

It's larger than its predecessor, so "Michelle's Fat Ass" might work. Since it's a larger gas bag than the one that went before it, I'm thinking "Obama's Promises". I'd go with "Obamacare", but I think it crashed in Lakehurst, New Jersey.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. internal framework means it is not a blimp, though it isn't really a Zeppelin either, though I think the new Zeppelins use the same style of framework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. done "GOODSTUFF"


    If I win... they will have to fly me to the states - super win

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put your thinking cap on and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle isn't technically a "blimp" either, but if the Gucci's fit...

    ReplyDelete