Tuesday, September 10, 2013

'Worst Twerking Fail Ever' Video was a Hoax (Just Like I Said!)

You may have seen the "Twerking Fail" video. Apparently 9 million people saw it in a week. A couple of my fellow bloggers posted it, but it didn't pass the smell test with me, and I went on the record saying so. Let me just say that it is a terrible burden being right all the time!


The camera angle was a bit peculiar and the fact that the front of her pant leg caught fire after the back of her pant leg supposedly hit the candles, all off camera, was a bit suspicious. And then, there was the size of the flames. It didn't look like mere denim burning, it looked like some kind of an accelerant was used. In fact, it looked to me like the kind of flames you see when people do a human torch stunt. Jimmy Kimmel has now come forth and claimed responsibility for the stunt.

Epic 'Twerk Fail' Video Turns Out to Be a Hoax Masterminded by Jimmy Kimmel

Cross posted at LCR

2 comments:

  1. goodstuff twerking his wife - not pretty

    linking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're taking what they're giving, 'cause your twerking for a livin'...

      Delete