Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Quote du jour

"I have had some of the pro-gun lobbyists on here saying to me, the reason that we have to be armed is because of tyranny from our own government. I have always laughed at them. I have always said don't be ridiculous, your own government won't turn itself on you. But actually when you look at this, it has nothing to do with guns, it is vaguely tyrannical behavior by the American government. I think that what the IRS did is bordering on tyrannical behavior. I think that what the Department of Justice to the AP bordering on tyrannical behavior."
-Piers Morgan

When the Left loses Piers Morgan...

7 comments:

  1. More and more eyes on the left are opening up, but some more slowly than others. Piers still qualifies it as "vaguely tyrannical behavior".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that deportation order will get pushed through now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he'll see that as bordering on tyrannical?

      Delete