Thursday, October 27, 2011

This Week's Poll: Who's the Bigger Hypocrite?

I just saw over at Flopping Aces, a post called: "Bill Maher- biggest hypocrite in the universe". And it got me to thinking...who IS the biggest hypocrite in the universe? I had just read a story about Michael Moore pretending he's not rich, but one of the "99%" protesting against the rich. Oh, and he also calls his propaganda "documentaries". Hypocrite.

Or Al Gore, preaching energy abstinence while being the crazed sex poodle of energy consumption, making himself wealthy with his global warming "schtick". Hypocrite.

Or Barack Obama, preaching transparency and calling for civility while holding closed door policy meetings, making partisan attacks and calling for Republicans to pass a bill that hadn't even been written yet. Hypocrite.

So, I'll leave it to my readers: Who is the biggest hypocrite in the universe today?

Vote in this week's poll, or use the comments here to nominate someone for next week's poll!

10 comments:

  1. Hands down it's Michael Mooooooooooooooooooooore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough to pick, they all are, I am going with the liar in chief...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many to choose from...

    *sigh*

    Okay, I'm going with Moore. I so enjoyed how Piers Morgan made Moore squirm with the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are soooo many. Anyone who wears that "L" on there chest who believes in "Freedom" for only themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll admit that of all the polls I've ever posted, this one is hardest for me. Every time I just about make up my mind, I am reminded of some other hypocritical thing one of the other candidates has done.

    Maybe I should have allowed multiple votes to get a four way tie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm voting for Prince Charles.
    He flew a staff of 14 to South America on a "save the environment" tour on an Airbus that seats 134 passengers. He visited a shantytown in Mumbai and called it a "model of sustainable living!" Although, maybe he's not really a hypocrite as much as an inbred over-privileged moron.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. C: Is Jolly Prince Charlie any worse than that group that made a special trip down to Antarctica to put on a concert to save the planet, just to make sure all seven continents were involved?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't hear about that, but rest assured, the keyboard dents are likely to grace my forehead for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My bad! That was Gore, too!

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=alUEctuh9u3I

    ReplyDelete
  10. From Scottcarp...I call it for Al Gorelioni...making a billion on Green scams while living his elitest lifestyle. I would say Obummer, but if you pay close attention...(sic) He really does tell you what he intends to do, be it couched in "terms that sound familiar"-Saul Alinski.

    ReplyDelete