Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Date For End of the World - *Sigh*

I really hate to bring this up again, but as the Official Blog of the End of the World™, I have an obligation to stay current. In case you haven't heard, Harold Camping is at it again. Mark October 11th on your calendars.

In spite of making predictions in the face of pretty clear scriptural teaching that "no man knows the day or the hour", and getting it wrong not once, but twice, you'd think he'd learn just a little bit more humility, wouldn't you?



My own predictions center around the number of desertions, as Family Radio staffers find other employment or other ministries that might make better use of their talents.

Mr. Camping, I expected better from you. Still, if I were you , with your track record, you should work on your press release for next October 12th.

H/T theblogprof

No comments:

Post a Comment