Friday, May 14, 2010

Change in Comment Moderation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Even though I try to get comments up ASAP, there are times when we could be missing some interaction with other commenters. Plus, everyone has been unusually civil with only a smattering of spam, so I'm going to try opening up the comments without moderation.

If a bunch of offensive, foul mouthed trolls show up (but then, I repeat myself) that may be subject to change. I will bring the troll hammer down on any that slip through, but for now, we'll try a little experiment in open comments. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I would hope only the "finest" of us would comment here Proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's few "anonymous" commenters who like to snipe and run. But I published most if not all of those anyway, since they're easily refuted.

    ReplyDelete