Monday, April 26, 2010

Quote du jour

I'm tired of f***ing Earth Day! I'm tired of these self-righteous environmentalists; these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is there aren't enough bicycle paths.

-George Carlin

Wasn't there a (white*) Democrat running for president who split his church over the issue of bicycle paths?

*Not Obama. He didn't split with his church until he'd absorbed twenty years of what they had to offer! I don't think "bicycle paths" came up!

3 comments:

  1. yup Mark levin played his clips all day...booyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that old curmudgeon. He was a lefty, but he was an honest one who never hesitated slaughtering a liberal sacred cow when it was called for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't make them like that any more. I have XM in my card and the so called "comedians" have all of Carlin's potty mouth without the humor.

    ReplyDelete