Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some Days It Sucks to be Me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today is one of those days! I have to fly to Hawaii for a couple of days...and I have to work! (I know! Poor baby!)

So posting might be a little light for the next couple days, as I waste perfectly good blogging time at 30,000 feet*!

There's a Friday Night Babe scheduled for tomorrow, at least a couple of good quotes, and I may drag myself away from the beach to let you know what's on my mind!

The sacrifices I make for you! Aloha!

*Update: It was actually 37,000 feet for you purists out there!

5 comments:

  1. I have to fly to Hawaii for a couple of days

    Say hi to Hannitized for us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought, being so close here, I could just go over and kick his *ss.
    But, I've already scraped crap off my shoes once this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to mention you don't want the reputation of beating up the handicapped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, While you're there, slam a few mai tais then stagger around the beach for me. I think they'll remember. If anyone stops you and mentions an incident from 1999 just look at them with bewilderment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "just look at them with bewilderment."
    That's my best move! I did copy it from Hannitized, though! Heh.

    ReplyDelete