Monday, November 3, 2008

Do Dead People Even Drink Coffee?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Free coffee tomorrow at Starbucks for voting! No actual proof of voting required!


Need extra incentive to vote? Starbucks will offer a free tall cup of brewed coffee Tuesday to anyone who votes on Election Day, company spokeswoman Lily Gluzberg said Sunday.


Thanks to the efforts of ACORN, and using their same "rigorous" standards...if they give away one cup of coffee per vote, this act of largess may bankrupt the Seattle based baristas long before an Obama based economy or tax increase ever could!

Hat tip The Corner

2 comments:

  1. I'm for bankrupting the Seattle based baristas. Heh. I'm going to ask if I can get a free coffee for my voting friends, Richard Head and Lotta Bull. (Don't ask where I came up with those...it's been a long day.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Head? A contemporary of I.P. Freeley, no doubt?

    ReplyDelete