Monday, November 17, 2008

Alan Keyes Sues Over Obama's "Natural Born" Status

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tilting at windmills, again!


Alan Keyes, former long shot candidate for President, former long shot candidate for the US Senate has filed suit in California Superior Court questioning the status of Barack Obama as a “natural born” citizen. I won’t comment on the merit of the suit, but many years ago, when I was living in California, I actually voted for Keyes for President. The nomination had long since been clenched by another candidate and mine was a protest vote more than anything else. (Yes! I was the other one who voted for him!) Having previously voted for a black man for President, I hope you realize, that to paraphrase Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.:

I was judging Barack Obama, not by the color of his skin, but by his lack of character!


Since then, though I’ve come to realize that Keyes does not have the temperament to be President, it would certainly be ironic, if after having been brought in as a carpetbagger to run against Barama after Chicago dirty politics eliminated the stronger opponent Jack Ryan, it would be Alan Keyes to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and send Barack Obama back to a somewhat smaller community to organize.

Hat tip Gene
Cross Posted at Say Anything

1 comment:

  1. I saw Alan Keyes speak once in D.C. and I've been a fan of his ever since. I was shocked he lost to Barack Obama, but can now see how easily he could be morphed by the Main Stream Propoganda Media. Oh well. At least he's still fighting.

    ReplyDelete