Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In Spring, a Young Man's Fancy Turns To...

...politics, I guess! When I started up here, I thought that since Say Anything was predominantly a political blog, that I would hang out there and do political stuff and all the other stuff that interested me would get posted here.
But, it seems like what's interested me lately has been the in fighting and tall tales told by some of the leading presidential candidates.

So, as I stated early in my profile: "Watch this space!" I'll wander a bit farther afield from the political as I go. But, if following politics is your meat and potatoes, it looks like there will still be heaping helpings of that! I still want to flesh it out with other word play and mental meanderings.

So, I'll leave you with my favorite pun. I wrote this one a few years back, but I like it on so many levels...

If René Descartes had been a poet instead of a philosopher, might he have said,
"I think, therefore iambic pentameter"?



No comments:

Post a Comment